“Engineered with Purpose, Excellence Delivered”
AME provides experience in contract negotiations and construction administration. This unique combination of skills allows the firm to approach projects holistically with an exceptional understanding of function and feasibility, as well as, overall construction cost.
AME provides planning and design services for a wide range of markets in both the private and public sectors.
- We’ve completed over 2,000 successful seawall designs over the past decade. AME engineers represent the capstone of knowledge and expertise in the synthetic seawall industry.
- Our designs use the latest Auto Cad, Pile Buck, and Slope/Global Stability software to ensure accuracy and safety in our design work. We can assure you of the long-term performance of your wall long before installation begins.
- Our engineers have designed projects for the U.S. Navy, Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, FL Department of Transportation, as well as, numerous municipalities, marinas, waterfront developments and private residences.
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Merchant Marine Academy
- NYC School Construction Authority
- NY University
- City College of NY
- Long Island Water District
- Palm Beach County Water Utilities
“I have worked with this group on the 72nd Street Tunnel project in NYC 2016. This company is 5 star rated. The amount of dedication and expertise they bring to the job was extraordinary! They are a premier engineering firm and the ‘right choice’.”
“I was a Project Executive overseeing the South Terminal Ferry Rehabilitation project in NY for the State of NY in 2014. AME was the principle engineering firm for seawall break design and construction. Their staff was extremely diligent in their presentation and brought their scope of work in under budget and six months ahead of schedule. They are an outstanding firm. Leadership is driven to excellence!”
James Flourney PE
“I used AME to design and construct a 325 foot commercial seawall. My previous wall was over 65 years old and collapsing. AME immediately responded and with the right solution, had a new one designed, permitted and constructed within 45 days. I had never seen a wall go up that fast before in New Orleans. These guys were great! I would recommend them to anyone considering such a project.”
“I worked with the consultants from AME to create a 1250 seawall / earth embankment in Belle Chasse for the USACE following Katrina. This company did a fantastic job with their design and construction. The management is very a seasoned group of engineers and consultants. We have used them as consultants on numerous projects and will continue to do so. This is a great company to do business with! They deliver as promised!”
“I am have worked with Steve and several of his staff over the years on seawall design and construction in southeast Florida and through the Gulf coast. His knowledge of USACE requirements and practices has made my job extremely easy. AME brings a wealth of experience and years of practical application to the table. They are extremely professional and always delivered a valued product.”
Steve Michael PE
American Marine Engineering is a Full Service Firm.